THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN RIPPING PEOPLE OFF FOR A LONG TIME.IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE JUST GIVE THE MICHIGAN ATTORNEY GENERAL A CALL AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.

THEY ARE IN VERY DEEP. WAY OVER THEIR HEAD THEY ARE USING THE FUNDS TO SUPPORT HABITS OF FOR OTHER FRADULANT ACTIVITY. THEY DO NOT AND WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY HAVE CREDIT TROUBLE.

THAT IS THE PEOPLE THEY ACTUALLY PREY ON.

AFTER YOU END UP WITH TROUBLES YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY $$$ LEFT TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY SO PLEASE, pLEASE DO ALL YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU TRUST THESE CROOK, AND CONS.

Had an Experience with International marine and Auto?

Comments

World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more