International marine and Auto - They take your money and run!!

Springfield, Missouri 0 comments

Do not do business with this company!!!!! they dont do what they say they are going to do.

I am the buyer and I would send my payments to them and they would not send it on to the sellers or to the sellers bank. they even tried to say I had not made my payment. Chuck at International Marine even tried to take money out of my account when it was not authorized.

International Marine also never finished the paper work up for the seller such as the welcome package. International Marine is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

International marine and auto diversion

Ocean Shores, Washington 1 comment

Company information:

Roseville, Michigan

United States

I have tried to warn people of this operation,

And now it appears the structure of this business is crumbling down.

There are many employees that no longer work for Chuck,

The game is up Chuck...

Because what he does to people makes them sick as well.

Try to feed this parona, and you will get nothing but *** afterwards.

Some mighty little man behind his speaker phone,

Acting like he is a mightier force,

But he isn’t one up,

Other then being the Chuck he is.

Wait until you receive a dose of him,

It’s like a bad poison.

What an arrogant ***,

And he gets off,

Because people still feed him.

I feel empathy for anyone that tries to do business with him,

Karen Thomas Gebell and Charles V Gebell, the VP and owner.

We have seen the small stinky whole in the wall operation they run,

Far less then impressive, considering the money we invested.

Pathetic, would be a small word to describe the interaction with the company,

Or it’s owner.

To conclude,

What is up Chuck

Comments

chuck has stolen my $1, 000 now...when they were looking for a boat for me they would not stay off my phone...but now they wont get on the phone...return calls or anything. they tell me a danielle does refunds...my question is does she exist?

she wont get on the phone nor return calls. this morning i began filing my complaints in michigan and maryland. maybe michigan will take care of them locally and maryland will pursue them for interstate commerce fraud.

so if they return my money im happy...if not please help me, help them crumble and put chuck in jail...what a piece of *** he is!!! anyone wanting to verify this information please do not hesitate to call me at 443-980-2506...oh chuck if you are reading this...call me you ***!!!

Ocean Shores, Washington 0 comments

I have tried to warn people of this operation,And now it appears the structure of this business is crumbling down. There are many employees that no longer work for Chuck, The game is up Chuck....Because what he does to people makes them sick as well. Try to feed this parona, and you will get nothing but *** afterwards.Some mighty little man behind his speaker phone, Acting like he is a god driven force,But he isn’t one up,Other then being the Chuck he is.Wait until you receive a dose of him, It’s like a bad poison.What an arrogant ***,And he gets off,Because people still feed him.I feel empathy for anyone that tries to do business with him,Karen Thomas Gebell and Charles V Gebell, the VP and owner.We have seen the small stinky whole in the wall operation they run,Far less then impressive, considering the money we invested.Pathetic, would be a small word to describe the interaction with the company,Or it’s owner.To conclude, What is up Chuck….because everything you have done thus far is sick…..better be playing the titanic song, It seems your on your way to going down.

International marine and auto investment...complaint

Ocean Shores, Washington 10 comments

This would be a warning to any potential buyers or sellers wanting to business with International marine and auto investment Inc.

The amount of complaints against this company is under investigation.

The Attorney Generals office in Michigan has not only a full time attorney working on this case,

But, also a special investigation unit has been assigned.

This company is also known as Great Oakes asset management

They are basically two in the same.

The name of their management group has changed in time,

But the faces have remained.

It has come down to misappropriation of funds.

So if your think you have escrow or seller, think you have security, think again.

There are people within a single year, out more money then what most make in wages.

The complaints against this company are surmounting to a point the Attorney Generals office in Michigan has launched a full out investigation into their dealings, not to mention they are currently involved in federal charges.

If you review the posting on this and other bulletins you will find they are recent,

And it is suggested that you do your research to find out what problems this company has before you even consider them.

They have negative reviews by the better business bureau.

If you think what shows submitted as being resolved, actually is, a wrong synopsis.

They merely answered, and according to record, not with honesty.

International marine and auto investment Inc,

From many sources, owes more then they have payable.

The complaints are viable if you call the Attorney Generals Office at (517) 373-1140.

This is a review of a company that is found to have multiple complaints filed against them.

They are having obvious problems, .

The excuse from them is that it is ex employees, but at this point it is unacceptable.

Make a call and be informed.

There are many complaints about international marine and auto investment.

Be warned, read the reviews, and make a call

Review about: Funds Misappropriation.

Comments

I entered into a contract with International Marine and Auto to market my vehicle, a 2006 Dodge ram 1500 Quad-cab . After buyer was found and the agreement took place, International denied payments agreed upon and subsequently the vehicle was returned to International Marine and Auto without my knowledge.

Upon return the vehicle was re-marketed without my consent and was “re-sold” again without my consent and without a contract. The individual who had obtained my vehicle let his son, an underage unlicensed driver utilize the vehicle. The person was then stopped by the police and the vehicle was impounded. Case # 07-39982.

This incident took place in September of 2007. I was notified of this in November of 2007 and was told that the company (international marine and auto) would make me pay to retrieve the vehicle. In such time the vehicle was sold at auction and I never received any notification from the impound lot of such action and never received any payment or of any payment made to my financial institution of monies garnered from the sale of my vehicle. Now I am paying for a vehicle that has been stolen from me and that someone else believes that that they are legally driving.

I need any and all assistance regarding this matter to be able to retrieve the vehicle and to recoup money owed to me from International Marine and Auto. This group has no intention or remorse of the financial burden they arae putting on individuals like me who fell for their scam.

Contact me at 334-717-1270. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INTERNATIONAL MARINE AND AUTO!

Company information:

Roseville, Michigan

United States

I have tried to warn people of this operation,

And now it appears the structure of this business is crumbling down.

There are many employees that no longer work for Chuck,

The game is up Chuck...

Because what he does to people makes them sick as well.

Try to feed this parona, and you will get nothing but *** afterwards.

Some mighty little man behind his speaker phone,

Acting like he is a mightier force,

But he isn’t one up,

Other then being the Chuck he is.

Wait until you receive a dose of him,

It’s like a bad poison.

What an arrogant ***,

And he gets off,

Because people still feed him.

I feel empathy for anyone that tries to do business with him,

Karen Thomas Gebell and Charles V Gebell, the VP and owner.

We have seen the small stinky whole in the wall operation they run,

Far less then impressive, considering the money we invested.

Pathetic, would be a small word to describe the interaction with the company,

Or it’s owner.

To conclude,

What is up Chuck

By the way,

I should mention

if there where ever a sincere attempt at resolution then I doubt the posts would be as they are. Read complaints board as well, if you don't get the nasty they can dish, then you just don't get it.at all.

Let's just say that some of the people that have complaints have been advised to watch their tongue on the forums.

Equally you should realize that this company will do anything they can to stop the negative posts.

After we add up our bill, it accounts to several thousands of unaccounted money.

The special investigation unit contacted us over this matter, not us them.

White verses Marine and Auto is no longer posted but is alive and well.

So if you really want to try to bank on this company, be my guest. It will help pay for attorney fees they have.

Seligman, Arizona, United States #35475

Thanks, just FYI. I just received a call from the Michigan AG’s office, I had requested any info about our friends at International Marine and…., and they have ‘scores of complaints, most are open’.

The majority are related to…guess what… missing buyers money and payments not being made to the lender.

SHOCK…SHOCK…SHOCK

Bentong Town, Pahang, Malaysia #35022

I'm a little confused here. I know this is a complaint board however, I think those who are complaining should have to present all of the facts.

I have been looking into a purchase through International Marine of an automobile. After reading the comment and blogs I made some inquiries of my own. I spoke with a very nice gentleman named Jason at the Michigan AG office ( FYI the company directed me to him for questions I may have) while he did say the company had SOME complaint, he also state they were working with them to resolve them diligently. At know time did he say or suggest that the company was under investigation.

So If this is true where are the investigators, or more appropriately who are the investigators I should talk to. Everyone here says that there are several federal cases, but I have been unable to find but one where they are the defendants, and one where they were the plaintifs.

I'm not saying that anyone here is lying but someone might not have all the information. So if someone else knows it please direct me on where to call.

Seligman, Arizona, United States #34946

I may have been a bit too quick on the draw... While I stand with my earlier statement (see above..

Hal 12-09-2008) about the companies reputation, I did not have any reason to select or pick-out Curt's name. While I have had multiple phone calls with him, at no time was it other than professional.

So therefore I would like to extend my apology to Curt as an individual and not representative of the whole company. I have worked for BofA, and I hate to believe I represented all of the bank!

Seligman, Arizona, United States #34091

I was about to send them $1, 000 for a boat in MD or PA. I am so glad for Google!

I see now how they take property, money and credit ratings aways for both sellers and buyers. Curt was the 'Sales' person I have been talking to, therefore he is still there. I saw many complaints against both companies at BBB (MI) and email the Mich. AG's office.

If only half of what I am reading is true, they should out of business!

p.s. if the seller with the boat in MD (2005 Cruisers Yachts 280 CXI) or PA(2001 Bayliner Cierra 3055) are reading this email me, we will go to an attorney and get a real escrow company (3rd party) and be safer and happier!

Adaufe, Braga, Portugal #33712

I guess I should be thankful that I only lost a few thousand after reading the blog and contacting the attorney general.

There are a whole lot of people out way more then me.

It makes me feel sorry for them, but most of all pissed there are people that would take advantage of others!

Adaufe, Braga, Portugal #32075

This company sucks major! Hindsight isn't even twenty twenty here...it's a whole lot of people trying to figure out how somebody could be cold and screw them over, when thier whole selling point was about a nice guy who had rough times trying to help other people. It is really about his pocket money...and while your down there...go **** yourself, like you did to so many others!

International marine and auto investment...complaint

Ocean Shores, Washington 0 comments

The amount of complaints against this company is under investigation.

But, also a special investigation unit has been assigned.

This company is also known as Great Oakes asset management

They are basically two in the same.

The name of their management group has changed in time,

But the faces have remained.

It has come down to misappropriation of funds.

They have negative reviews by the better business bureau.

They merely answered, and according to record, not with honesty.

International marine and auto investment Inc,

From many sources, owes more then they have payable.

They are having obvious problems, .

Make a call and be informed.

There are many complaints about international marine and auto investment.

Be warned, read the reviews, and make a call

Review about: Anything They Think They Are Selling.

International marine and Auto - This Company has a HORRIBLE history

Anchorage, Alaska 0 comments

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN RIPPING PEOPLE OFF FOR A LONG TIME. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE JUST GIVE THE MICHIGAN ATTORNEY GENERAL A CALL AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.

THEY ARE IN VERY DEEP. WAY OVER THEIR HEAD THEY ARE USING THE FUNDS TO SUPPORT HABITS OF FOR OTHER FRADULANT ACTIVITY. THEY DO NOT AND WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY HAVE CREDIT TROUBLE.

THAT IS THE PEOPLE THEY ACTUALLY PREY ON.

AFTER YOU END UP WITH TROUBLES YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY $$$ LEFT TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY SO PLEASE, pLEASE DO ALL YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU TRUST THESE CROOK, AND CONS.

Review about: Rv.

International marine and Auto - Buyer and Seller Beware

Olympia, Washington 0 comments

If the seller is still obligated to a financial institution for the loan amount on the property in question,

It is important for both the buyer and seller to protect them selves and contact the financial institution associated with the loan to determine if they will accept and honor the contract entered into by both parties, through this, or any company that is acting as a liaison. If need be, get a copy of the contract and send it to them for their approval or denial before signing.

In some situations the bank may consider this a Straw Purchase, meaning

“A straw deal occurs when one individual puts a car, boat, RV, or such like vehicle, in his or her name but another person will be driving it and making the payments. Illegal in most jurisdictions and unwise on the part of the individual signing the contract.”

In such a case, the bank may make any attempt to collect property, or in the event, fees associated with late or missing payments, by all parties involved.

It is important that each party understand their obligations, but equally the ramifications that may take place, should payments not be received by the bank in a timely and efficient manner.

Make sure the financial institution is aware at all times of your intent, should you choose to enter into a contract such as this. Make clear your liabilities, and this goes for the buyer as well as the seller, and the potential recourse that may take place, should there be difficulties in the transaction. Have documented as well, the companies liability should they be the purpose of a default in such an agreement.

Beware by being aware!

Follow the advice given on prior postings, make sure you contact the Better Business Bureau or the Attorney Generals office in the jurisdiction of the company, and take into concideration the experience of other customers, before placing yourself under any obligation.

Review about: Loan.

International marine and Auto - Worthless Company

Anchorage, Alaska 0 comments

Both International marine and auto, and also Great Oaks asset managment are both owned by the same man. Both these companies are in way over their head they cannot and don not uphold their end of the contracts...PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

DO NOT trust them with any of your assets. You will lose it all including all of your dignity!!! They will kill your credit!!!!! This Company scans auto trader, RV Trader, Boat Trader, Boat trader, and scam their way to getting people to sign their contract.

Make sure you do your own studying. Look through the internet and you will see for yourself. And no I am not an old ex employee trying to kill their buisness> I am one of the sorry peopkle that trusted this company with my hard earned $$$ only to have everything I worked for ripped away.

THEY ARE CROOKS and CONS!!!!

Review about: Rv.

International Marine and Auto Investment Happy Customer!

Troy, Michigan 8 comments

Me and my husband believe they did a great service for us! I don't know why people are complaining on here, we had a small problem in the beginning with a payment, but they fixed it right away, and let me tell you, I am sooooo happy we finally got rid of our RV that we couldn't afford payments on anymore!

Gosh, I didn't think we would ever get rid of our coach, we were $20,000 upside down and then they were able to give us 4 years to pay off the negative where we would have had to pay it all up front if we sold it for cash.

If you have an RV and you are negative, I would suggest you call these people, our sales person was great as well!

Review about: Rv Sales.

Adaufe, Braga, Portugal #32083

Internaitonal mairne and auto is doing everyting possible to make sure you invest in them. But the warnings or reviews they have mean more then a simple web site they want you to view...please do your research, they aren't so innocent!

Adaufe, Braga, Portugal #31592

If anyone is going to take the time to read what "happy customer" has to say, they also need to take the time to look at all the warnings and contact the attorney generals office in Michigan to find out what is really going on with this company. They don't have anything nice to say there!

Just do the research. One good accomplishment doesn't wipe clean the past, it just makes for a trophy that means nothing ultimately, when the scores hit the board!

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25949

Maybe people on here are complaining because this is a complaint board. And as fortunate as you would consider yourself, other people in separate situations, obviously weren't left with the same warm fuzzy feeling for various reasons.

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25940

Dearest one greeting for today.

I am Miss Lelha Ariane Renee the only daughter of the late Mr Lelha Maguy Georges . My father was a trader of cocoa and owner of gold based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire, he was poisoned by his associates in a business trip.

My mother died when I was still baby and since then my father took me with his load. Before the death of my father, in November 2006, in a private clinic here in Abidjan he revealed me that he has the sum of three million five hundred and thousand dollars USD ($ 3, 500.000) in a frozen account in a principal bank in Abidjan on my behalf, as his only daughter. He also explained me that it was because of this money that he was poisoned by he's associates of businesses. He then advice me to look for a foreign associate, in a country of my choice, who

will help me to transfer this money outside of this country and will employ it in

investments such as the management of real goods or the management of hotel.

I request your assistance for the following reasons:

(1) to provide Me a bank account on which to transfer this money

(2) to be used to Me as guard of these funds

(3) to help Me to immigrate in your country with a certificate of residence so that I can continue my studies there.

I am willing to offer you 15% of all the sum which represents my heritage in compensation of your effort after the transfer of these funds on your account.

Moreover, I am willing to receive your conditions to help me, I have faith that this transaction can be made as quickly as possible. I would like to have your point of view on the question according to your availability.

Thank you, that God blesses you immensely.

Sincerely yours,

Miss Ariane Renee.

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25939

GOOD DAY,

NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF ( USD$1.5m) ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS THROUGH SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TEN THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY.SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY, KINDLY LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING ECOBANK ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED

BELOW.

1.FULL NAME...

2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD...

3.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER...

4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION...

5.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION...

HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSSITION TO RELEASE

YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD.

Mr.Mauris Bright,

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

Eco Bank Jericho-Benin

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-0411) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

REGARDS

ANDREA FELIX

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25938

Hello,

It is been a long time now,am sorry for entire loss of communication is was due to some problem I had lately,I am also happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds out of Lloyd's bank under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I'm in Paraguay for some investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts and for the fact that you kept our communication secret all this while,despite that it failed then.i wish to show some appreciation for that. kindly get in touch with my stock manager in Africa where we shared the money.

Find below her contact information.

Name: Jada Williams

Alpha Brokers Nigeria L.T.D

Address: 14 Ifite Road, Awka, Anambra State. Nigeria, 23401

E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Tell: +234-703-484-1964

they have been waiting for you since to contact her for your loaded VISA ATM CARD of $800.000.00 United States Dollars which you can withdraw the money in any VISA ATM MACHINE in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw a day is $10,000. What you have to do now is to contact her as soon as possible to know when and where they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges. The only money you will send to her is the insurance fee and Clearance Certificate Fee of the ATM CARD showing that it is not a drug money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The amount of the charges is $250 (Two Hundred & Fifty United States Dollars). I appreciated your efforts very much. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $250.00, I would have paid that but they refused, letting me understand that the reciever is the one responsible for the fee so to back the claim that it has nothing to do with drug money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack. Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your full name, your current Postal address or your home address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and to know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them the fee of $250 for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your VISA ATM CARD. And also you must contact them by indicating the code (ATM-Y2K7) to enable them deliver the ATM package as they have it in their record.

Best regards,

James Ibori

View more comments

International marine and Auto - PISSED PERSON WHO LOST IT ALL DUE TO THIS WORTHLESS COMPANY!

Anchorage, Alaska 4 comments

Just a warning< make sure you do your homework before you entrust this shady outfit with your property, boat and or RV they will Rob you blind, they are in the process of being sued in federal court. All you have to do is run search after search to find numerous complaints about the shady outfit.

they are posting a BBB logo even though they have about 10 Complaints against them with the BBB. They sort through craigs list to find people selling boats, RVs and property and making them offers that seem way too good to be true. well believe it they are way too good to be true. Thsy will in fact rob you blind.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM.......The owner of this company is also a convicted felon. So you be the Judge.

Review about: Rv Sales.

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25943

You are encouraged to check out the better business bureau website for both Michigan and Florida, or you can contact the Attorney Generals office in Michigan at (517) 373-1140 to find out more information about the complaints filed against this company, or if you have one to file.

Belle, West Virginia, United States #24495

Pissed 1 is absolutely right. All this info is a matter of public record.

They are no longer a part of the BBB because of the #of complaints. They are not in good standing. Do your homework and you can easily find this info.

I'm a victim of this company and I know what I'm talking about. Start searching the messages and you'll learn what *** this company is.

Hartmannsdorf, Thuringen, Germany #24446

do not rust Nigerians!

Bentong Town, Pahang, Malaysia #24433

How do you know they are going though all of this federal court stuff? How do you know that the owner is a convicted felon?

Do you have proof?

If these people are as shady as you say they are, I would probably be careful not to *** them off. I looked on their website and I didn't see the BBB logo, where is it?