Me and my husband believe they did a great service for us!I don't know why people are complaining on here, we had a small problem in the beginning with a payment, but they fixed it right away, and let me tell you, I am sooooo happy we finally got rid of our RV that we couldn't afford payments on anymore!

Gosh, I didn't think we would ever get rid of our coach, we were $20,000 upside down and then they were able to give us 4 years to pay off the negative where we would have had to pay it all up front if we sold it for cash.

If you have an RV and you are negative, I would suggest you call these people, our sales person was great as well!

Comments

I entered into a contract with International Marine and Auto to market my vehicle, a 2006 Dodge ram 1500 Quad-cab .After buyer was found and the agreement took place, International denied payments agreed upon and subsequently the vehicle was returned to International Marine and Auto without my knowledge.

Upon return the vehicle was re-marketed without my consent and was “re-sold” again without my consent and without a contract. The individual who had obtained my vehicle let his son, an underage unlicensed driver utilize the vehicle. The person was then stopped by the police and the vehicle was impounded. Case # 07-39982.

This incident took place in September of 2007. I was notified of this in November of 2007 and was told that the company (international marine and auto) would make me pay to retrieve the vehicle. In such time the vehicle was sold at auction and I never received any notification from the impound lot of such action and never received any payment or of any payment made to my financial institution of monies garnered from the sale of my vehicle. Now I am paying for a vehicle that has been stolen from me and that someone else believes that that they are legally driving.

I need any and all assistance regarding this matter to be able to retrieve the vehicle and to recoup money owed to me from International Marine and Auto. This group has no intention or remorse of the financial burden they arae putting on individuals like me who fell for their scam.

Contact me at 334-717-1270.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INTERNATIONAL MARINE AND AUTO!

Adaufe, Braga, Portugal #32083

Internaitonal mairne and auto is doing everyting possible to make sure you invest in them. But the warnings or reviews they have mean more then a simple web site they want you to view...please do your research, they aren't so innocent!

Adaufe, Braga, Portugal #31592

If anyone is going to take the time to read what "happy customer" has to say, they also need to take the time to look at all the warnings and contact the attorney generals office in Michigan to find out what is really going on with this company. They don't have anything nice to say there!

Just do the research. One good accomplishment doesn't wipe clean the past, it just makes for a trophy that means nothing ultimately, when the scores hit the board!

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25949

Maybe people on here are complaining because this is a complaint board. And as fortunate as you would consider yourself, other people in separate situations, obviously weren't left with the same warm fuzzy feeling for various reasons.

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25940

Dearest one greeting for today.

I am Miss Lelha Ariane Renee the only daughter of the late Mr Lelha Maguy Georges . My father was a trader of cocoa and owner of gold based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire, he was poisoned by his associates in a business trip.

My mother died when I was still baby and since then my father took me with his load. Before the death of my father, in November 2006, in a private clinic here in Abidjan he revealed me that he has the sum of three million five hundred and thousand dollars USD ($ 3, 500.000) in a frozen account in a principal bank in Abidjan on my behalf, as his only daughter. He also explained me that it was because of this money that he was poisoned by he's associates of businesses. He then advice me to look for a foreign associate, in a country of my choice, who

will help me to transfer this money outside of this country and will employ it in

investments such as the management of real goods or the management of hotel.

I request your assistance for the following reasons:

(1) to provide Me a bank account on which to transfer this money

(2) to be used to Me as guard of these funds

(3) to help Me to immigrate in your country with a certificate of residence so that I can continue my studies there.

I am willing to offer you 15% of all the sum which represents my heritage in compensation of your effort after the transfer of these funds on your account.

Moreover, I am willing to receive your conditions to help me, I have faith that this transaction can be made as quickly as possible. I would like to have your point of view on the question according to your availability.

Thank you, that God blesses you immensely.

Sincerely yours,

Miss Ariane Renee.

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25939

GOOD DAY,

NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF ( USD$1.5m) ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS THROUGH SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TEN THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY.SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY, KINDLY LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING ECOBANK ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED

BELOW.

1.FULL NAME...

2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD...

3.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER...

4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION...

5.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION...

HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSSITION TO RELEASE

YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD.

Mr.Mauris Bright,

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

Eco Bank Jericho-Benin

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-0411) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

REGARDS

ANDREA FELIX

Blue Eye, Missouri, United States #25938

Hello,

It is been a long time now,am sorry for entire loss of communication is was due to some problem I had lately,I am also happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds out of Lloyd's bank under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I'm in Paraguay for some investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts and for the fact that you kept our communication secret all this while,despite that it failed then.i wish to show some appreciation for that. kindly get in touch with my stock manager in Africa where we shared the money.

Find below her contact information.

Name: Jada Williams

Alpha Brokers Nigeria L.T.D

Address: 14 Ifite Road, Awka, Anambra State. Nigeria, 23401

E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Tell: +234-703-484-1964

they have been waiting for you since to contact her for your loaded VISA ATM CARD of $800.000.00 United States Dollars which you can withdraw the money in any VISA ATM MACHINE in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw a day is $10,000. What you have to do now is to contact her as soon as possible to know when and where they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges. The only money you will send to her is the insurance fee and Clearance Certificate Fee of the ATM CARD showing that it is not a drug money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The amount of the charges is $250 (Two Hundred & Fifty United States Dollars). I appreciated your efforts very much. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $250.00, I would have paid that but they refused, letting me understand that the reciever is the one responsible for the fee so to back the claim that it has nothing to do with drug money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack. Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your full name, your current Postal address or your home address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and to know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them the fee of $250 for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your VISA ATM CARD. And also you must contact them by indicating the code (ATM-Y2K7) to enable them deliver the ATM package as they have it in their record.

Best regards,